Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Monday Weigh In 2-18-13



Weigh in Monday is here again and I am actually surprised what the scale said today. I was down to 333. Which means I had a 4lb lost this week from last week. I am surprised because honestly I ate like crap. I had about 5 meals last week with meat and had some sugar food as well. I didn't workout either. Refocusing this week and working out are my goals. Working out is essential to me loosing weight.


It is Tuesday and I am writing this and I weighed this morning and I was at 325lbs. I worked out last night by going to spin class. Worked hard and burned over 1,000 calories. I felt so good when I got home. Jennie had made this gorgeous salad and some fresh green beans that she baked in the oven with some seasoning. It was really good and hit the spot after a long working out. I drank plenty of water and I am so happy to see my body making changes. By the way I don't really miss meat. The only time I craved meat was Saturday and I had some chicken wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment