Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Weigh In 2-25-13


No change in weight this week. However the scale moved a lot this week. Last Monday I was at 333lbs than Tuesday I was all the way down to 325! I focused this week and really tried hard to eat right and for the most part I did. I had three meals this week that contained animal products, and we tried some  great new plant based recipes that were a hit with everyone.

Stepping on the scale this morning I got three different readings that were honestly all over the place. I am very frustrated about my progress and my scale. So first thing is I need to get a new scale, I used to have a scale that went dead on me about 6 months ago so I bought one from Fred Meyer. If you step on it differently or shift your weight to one side you get different readings. Jennie seemed to agree the scale was going rogue. Second thing is I need to really concentrate on making sure I exercise everyday. I did great last week and got 3 days in. This week I need to get 5 in. I also need to be really careful on my sugar intake. I haven't been as strict as i should because I have been sneaking bites here and there. I need to eliminate all sugar and simple carbohydrates from my diet. Whole grain and fruit are the easiest replacements for these cravings.

I realize this needs to take time. However I expect to see results on my timeline and when it doesn't' happen I get frustrated. I need to remind myself that this lifestyle change takes time and I need to keep moving forward. The weight is slowly coming off I can feel it in my clothes. I just keep telling myself, "Keep moving forward!"

No comments:

Post a Comment