Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Weigh In 2-11-13


Monday weigh in 337lbs. Total weight loss this week -6.

I don't feel like this week was a a failure. I found myself a few pounds up mid week and focused on regulating how much fruit I was juicing and really tried to make sure I had a good mix of veggies and fruit. This weekend I let my guard down and had a little binge session. had meat Fri, Sat and Sun. I also found myself eating food with sugar. I am confident the weight gain is from food in my system and some water retention. I can't believe it's an actual permanent weight gain. My clothes have been feeling loose, and my energy levels are high. I am going to watch the scale closely this week. It is very apparent that I can not miss my exercise. I worked out on Thursday night and it was awesome I felt so good. So there it is as of this morning I had a 6lb gain this week. I am sure by Thursday it will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment